[vdr] Re: Other remote controls on DVB-S IR interface ?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 09:49:52PM +0100, Ronald Haut wrote:
> After I succeeded in getting my DVB-S and Hauppauge remote control working with LIRC I was wondering if anybody
> succeeded in using other remote controls in conjunction with DVB-S IR interface. Because Hauppauge's is very limited with
> buttons I thought I could use an old Grundig remote control. I even found a config-file but it is not working with LIRC.

I don't know the standard for DVB-s, but for the bttv from Hauppauge,
they are rc5 compatible remote (just have a look at the FAQ on LIRC).

I have also a Hauppauge DVB-s, but I think the remote connector on the
CI isn't usable right now with the remote from my Hauppauge WinTV, and
there is a size difference betweem the remote and the connector on the
CI.

I use a SupportPlus 7 for the remote which has lots of buttons ;-)

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index