[vdr] Re: AIO, how to cut?

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 11:14:42PM +0100, Axel Gruber wrote:

> i allwas don?t know what you mean..
>
> if i mark a movie and cut it i get a %film file in /video0 and symbolic links to the
> 00x.vdr files in the other /video directorys
>
> and only the cutted material...
>
> I?m sure because i do this very often to cut out all advertising when i make
> a DVD - and im sure because i delete the marks.vdr file when burning dvd.
>
> perhaps i still dont understand you ...

Oups... I have just set /video0 /video1 /video2 and before I had only
/video...

I haddn't noticed the files points to another drive: every thing is just
fine!!!

Sorry for the questions, and as always, many thanks for all help ;-))

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index