[vdr] mesg() function?

Hello list,

is there any function available that displays a small message via OSD
(comparable to the "video cutting started" message)? I searched the
sources, but as I don't understand c++ and its file arrangements I gave
up after 2 hours... Could anyone give me a hint if there is something
like an info() function, please?

The main purpose is to display some selected error/info messages via
OSD, like "cutting thread ended", "buffer over 80%", or "mind the Euro
prices" when someone switches to home order tv... ;-)

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index