[vdr] Re: VDR, LIRC and the Hauppauge DVB-s 2.1 remote control

Hi Emil!

Emil Naepflein wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:11:52 +0100, Markus Dahlweid <dahlweid@gmx.de>
> wrote:
>

>>This seems basically to be the correct configuration, since I can use
>>the remote control to send VDR some commands. But using the Up and
>>Down buttons in any VDR On Screen Menu, which displays a list of
>>items, has some stange effect: the marked line moves up/down to the
>>end/beginning of the displayed list. Right now there seems to be no
>>way to access any other items shown in the list.
>>

> Have you tried to change the scroll mode settings in the setup menue?

If you are referring to the option MenuScrollPage: I think this option
only applies to the scrolling of one page on the screen. In my case the
cursor moves from line to line as expected, but does not stop, until the
end or top of the list is reached. There is no way to select any other
item from the list.

Bye,
Markus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index