[vdr] System load -- programs without title and subtitle

Hi,

      last evening I've detected that if vdr switch to a free air
program which (temporary) does not provide program informations like
title or subtitle, one of the threads reach a system load of
approx. 100%.

Is there a way to change the command line within the thread handling?
Maybe this is the wrong place, but should I try to use the `usleep'
method in eti.c  cSIProcessor::Action() if the polling on the filter
file descriptors returns with < 0?

         Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index