[vdr] exchanging 2nd DVB-S with CAM by two WinTV Novas

hi list,

I'm using my primary DVB-S for watching, replaying and recording and my second DVB-S has a CI/CAM additionally.

Now I'm considering to exchange the second DVB-S with two WinTV Novas and put the CI on the primary DVB-S.

So, VDR should also be able to record Premiere World with the two Novas and use the CI on the DVB-S.

Any problems to be exspected until here?

1. Can I watch or replay on the DVB-S while recording scrambled PW on the Novas?

2. When I set the primary DVB-S not to be used for recording, can I although record PW with the Novas and descramble on the DVB-S'
CI/CAM?

Thanx a lot

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index