[vdr] Re: problems compiling DVD support

Hello,

> >I've a problem with dvd support. the libdvdread package is in
> >/root/dvb/DVD and VDR in /root/dvd/VDR. but when I try to compile VDR
> >with make DVD=1 it says:
> >
> >dvd.h:20: warning: No include path to which to find dvdread/dvd_uhf.h

just go into the Makefile of the base VDR directory and add the
following line into the
"ifdef DVD" section

INCLUDES += -I$(DVDDIR)/

Should look like this. Quick and dirty, but it works.
ifdef DVD
INCLUDES += -I$(DVDDIR)/libdvdread
INCLUDES += -I$(DVDDIR)/
LIBDIRS  += -L$(DVDDIR)/libdvdread/dvdread/.libs
DEFINES  += -DDVDSUPPORT
DEFINES  += -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE # needed by libdvdread
AC3LIB    = $(AC3DIR)/libac3.a
DVDLIB    = -ldvdread
endif

Regards,