[vdr] ALSA Sound Problems

Hi,

I tryed to install the alsa-driver-0.9.0beta9 on my Suse 7.2 System.
I have a SB Live! Sound Card and the SPDIF/OUT of my DVB Card
is connected to the SPDIF/IN of the SB.

Now I have some Questions:

1) What do I have to put in the modules.conf so that digital
output of DVB over SB Live! to my Digital Amp. will work ?

2) Do I have to set special Mixer Settings to get the Digital
I/O through to work ? How ?

3) Is ac3dec or ac3play the better program for replaying
Dolby Digital for DVD and vdr recordings ?

Perhaps anyone has already done this stuff and can give
me some hints or his modules.conf ...

Thanks Ronald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index