[vdr] Re: AW: Re: no encrypted channels ?

Martin Hoffmann wrote:

> > I'm currently using the DVB driver from the CVS dated 2002-01-19, which
> > appears to work just fine (apart from my "still picture patch", which is
> > still necessary).
> >
> > I'm afraid I can't think of any other thing to try - it really should work.
> >
> > Klaus
>
> Did you apply the patch from 21.09.2001 as it is provided in your download
> area ? Or has it to be adapted somehow ?
>
> Martin.

I usually load the file DVB/driver/dvb.c into the editor and look at this
place (search for 'play_iframe'). Then I change these few lines.
Just see what the patch does and make the necessary changes to the
current CVS driver.

However, this patch has nothing to do with encrypted channels.

Klaus