[vdr] Re: CI Support layer

@Axel One Card ..

@Emil
There is a well known
"can't-decode-another-encrypted-channels-after-replay" Only the one where
you started is still viewable ...

On Systems with more then one card this problem usualy doesn't appear
because the card which does the replay is NOT the card with the CI
connected !!!

Stefan

Emil Naepflein <Emil.Naepflein@philosys.de>
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org