[vdr] Re: vdradmin v0.10

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:38:51 +0100
Thomas Koch <no-return@gmx.net> wrote:

> a new version of vdradmin is available at:
>
> http://www.linvdr.org/download/vdradmin-0.10.tar.gz

WOW, this is really a great pice of software, but most of my channels don't show me anything in "Programmübersicht", althogh i can see the shedule on the OSD. is this a bug, or some kind of missconfiguration on my side?

what i find really great is, that vdradmin does not need to run on the same machine as vdr and all communication works via vdrp. i hope the recordings list patch will work with vdr 0.99 too.

anyway, great work!
clemens

Home | Main Index | Thread Index