[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.99pre2

Am Sonntag, 27. Januar 2002 17:28 schrieben Sie:
> - The "Recordings" menu now displays a hierarchical structure if there are
>   subdirectories for the recordings. This can be controlled through the
>   "RecordingDirs" parameter in the "Setup" menu.
>   See "MANUAL/Replaying a Recording" for details.

This is really cool, thank you for implementing this, but it looks very
strange. Wouldn't it been better to display directories in a way something
like

[NAME] (unseen#/total#)

I looked at the sources to change that myself, but... I have no idea, how.

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index