[vdr] Re: playing files via SVDRP

> I just want to initiate the replay on the vdr machine (just like
> selecting a recording in the menu and pressing ok) with a script.

This would be nice, I was looking for such a feature myself.
And if you are going to implement it, could you have a look at playing
mp3 files via SVDRP as well ?
I think it would be quite easy to combine it with the Brunhilde
(http://www.coreyo.net/projects/brunhilde/index.php) Jukebox then.
This would be a kind of vdradmin for mp3 files.

If you are looking for a jukebox which is easy to install and use have a
look at it.

 Thilo
--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw@ubcom.net