[vdr] Re: Remote Controll hangs while replay

Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de> writes:

> > I have the same problem, while copying vdr files to my other
> > computer. But I never had this problem in the replay mode.
>
> Are you sure that UDMA is on ? - Here i have a PII350 with 2 DVB´s
> and LIRC - no problem at all.

My system is a Celeron 333 and UDMA is activated. But while copying
files over ethernet there is only low hdd activity. On the other hand
if I cut files - with high hdd activity - lirc is responding
normaly. It seems that the ethernet card has a strong "influence" on
the licrd daemon.

This bug/effect does not annoy me.

cu miki

--
Michael Schlegel <miki@schlegel-net.de>

 Die Wachstuben in den Wachstuben werden durch Kunststoffflaschen
 ersetzt, die durch Ziehen an den Kunststofflaschen geoeffnet werden.
		-- Werner Icking

Home | Main Index | Thread Index