[vdr] Re: vdr exits with segmantation fault

Hello klaus,

* klaus <klaus@wolfsoft.de> [29-01-02 09:41]:

> I am using vdr0.99pre2 and recommended dvb 19.1.2002.
> vdr runs great for the last  2 days after upgrading to 0.99pre2.
> But until this morning vdr restarts again and again (runvdr)
> vdr exits with a segmentation fault.

I have the some problem and it seems, the the beauty-patch is the
problem.
I will test it next week, now my vdr is running(i used an older verion
i think it is vdr0.99pre2 without any patch or only with the mp3-patch
i'am not sure).

--
Bye
Matthias