[vdr] Re: VDR crashes over and over

On 29 Jan 2002 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> It would appear that Pro-7 and friends has changed something in the EPG data,
> which causes the EIT scanner/parser to crash.

May be this is related to the problem I reported some days ago
(vdr crashing on EPG cleanup at 5:00).

It seems to me that the memory & list management functions in
liblx are not thread save (using globals without locking). Most
calls in vdr seem to be guarded by a Lock(schedules) but I don't
know if this is suficient. Still investigating this ...

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index