[vdr] Re: AW: VDR crashes by ProSiebenSat1 EPG data

On Dienstag, 29. Januar 2002 13:08 you wrote the following :

> I'm deeply interested in the beviour of the commercial Set-Top-Boxes when
> receiving such EPG data.
> Does anyone have observed any problems since last night with a commercial
> solution ?

> > Disabling EPG scan solves the problem with spontaneus crashes. Now it
> > only crashes when switching to one of thoese channels.

Same Problem to me ... I should have read the list before, 'cause I'm looking
for the problem for about two hours now ...

Can anybody tell me what has happened to the EPG data that causes such a
strange crash ?

To the commercial solution :
My father has no problems with his Digenius DVB Receiver at all....

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

www.kirchheide.de