[vdr] Re: Well, perhaps somebody may help me... (Extensions - LIRC)

Same here ....
The AIO-patch does not compile correctly with 0.99pre4.
btw: is it possible to compile VDR with the AIO-patch and WITHOUT DVD and
MPLAYER-support?

output of "make REMOTE=LIRC MP3=1 VFAT=1 VCD=1":
spu.c:406: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
spu.c:411: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
spu.c:412: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
spu.c:413: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
spu.c:414: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
spu.c: In method `void cSPUdecoder::spuParseData()':
spu.c:570: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -m486 -c -DREMOTE_LIRC -D_GNU_SOURCE -
DVFAT -DMP3SUPPORT -I../DVB/ost/include decoder.c
decoder.c:23: dvdread/ifo_types.h: No such file or directory
In file included from decoder.c:24:
vmcmd.h:23: dvdread/ifo_types.h: No such file or directory
In file included from decoder.c:25:
decoder.h:23: dvdread/ifo_types.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [decoder.o] Error 1