[vdr] Re: Subdirs and Subtitle - another implementation suggestion

> MS> There should be something "hard" to be used by Master-Timer. (Where
> MS> "hard" means that VDR doesn't "know better" than Master-Timer)
>
> MS> So when Master-Timer says <Title><whatever><Episode> that should be
> MS> nailed in stone and just used by VDR.
>
> I don't exactly understand what you mean.
>
> master-timer could use
>
> [Enterprise]
> Title = Enterprise
> Timertitle = Enterprise~EPISODE
> Channel = Kabel 1
>
> for example. That results in a timer
>
> 2:6:3:1754:1937:99:99:Enterprise~EPISODE:Title: "Raumschiff Enterprise"||Subtitle: "Implosion in der Spirale"
>
> and VDR replaces the EPISODE string.
>
> What other case do you have where a problem occurs?

Master-Timer shall directly specify the Episode-name to be used.

Enterprise~Implosion in der Spirale

e.g. Master-Timer (can) know(s) the Episode-Titles of *RTL* whereas VDR
can't know them because RTL only broadcasts the Titles. (Last time i
looked it was so)

Bis denn