[vdr] Re: broken threads

Hallo Simon,

Am Sunday, March 03, 2002, 8:00:18 PM schrieben Sie:

SD> Has this created a new thread?
No, not for my TheBAT, because there is a correct reference

SD> I wouldn't be surprised as I'm using
SD> Outlook.  You might find that the standards your reader uses to group
SD> threads are not part of the general RFCs (Request For Comments)
SD> standards upon which e-mail is based and so not all e-mail clients
SD> implement them.
The needed fields are defined in the RFC 822 (ARPA Internet Text
Messages).
But all that isn't the problem: for example the message
"[vdr] vdradmind 0.12 won't show ARD epg" from "Thilo Wunderlich" is a
direct reply to "[vdr] Re: Deadlock in Schedules/Switch" from Klaus.
THAT is the problem.
So everybody: is it possible to use the mailer correctly please?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
 Marco Borm                            mailto:m.borm@gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index