[vdr] Re: solution for programming vdr via mail ???

Simon Dean wrote:

>>What about vdradmin? Or can't you use a browser?
>>
>>Rene
>>

>Did any of you actually read the original post?  The point was having a
>way to set the recording schedule of VDR from the internet without
>having to have a permanent internet connection or a computer running
>24/7.

yes, so vdradmin is not your tool.
But did you really check epg2timer (see mail from Carsten)?
I don`t use it, but I think that should fit.
You connect to the tvtv server from wherever you are. They store your
wishlist - your computer may dream happily at this time.
It  starts epg2timer once a day with a cron job, polls your wishlist
from the tvtv server and programs vdr.

At least this is is how I understood the thing out of older postings.

Greetings

   Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index