[vdr] Re: DVD navigation

> Several people asked about the remote control keys in DVD replay mode. I
> have created a small project page for the DVD patch which also describes
> the remote keys.

Please include this into the AIO patch as README.DVD.
The other contributors should do the same like README.VCD,
README.MP3 and README.MPLAYER. This would help a lot of
people, I think. Its pain in the ass to look where which patch came
from, what the keys are, who's responsible for the patch and so on.

Thanks
 Thilo
--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw@7eins.de