[vdr] Re: AC3 and Dolby Digital receiver

> Hi,
>
> I plan to buy a Dolby Digital receiver.
> I read on http://www.modernrecording.com/articles/soundav/link46.html
> that "the only decoder that wouldn't digest it was a Panasonic VSX-557."
> I see also there is probs with Sony and yamaha A1.
> Is somebody use a receiver over DVB-S (hauppauge v2.1) which
> works fine and not very expensive ?

Hi,

I'm using a CAT CS-907 which costs together with a complete
_MINI-speaker-set_ (this was a bundle) about 170.-  Euro.

This CS-907 is a low cost receiver with DD, DTS, Prologic,
several DSP settings, Tuner, RC...

...and it makes absolutely _no_ problem with any kind of
DD data receiving from DVBs or Soundcard.

http://www.cat-sound.com

Guenter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index