[vdr] Re: VDR-bug (?): corrupt messages with replay mode diplay

Hi,

Sergei Haller schrieb:
> AJ> when I'm looking a recording and the replay is in pause-mode the
> AJ> pause-symbol "||" is displayed. If now a message like "low disk space"
> AJ> appears I only see a short yellow bar at the bottom of the page; neither
> AJ> the text nor the pause-symbol.
>
> after that neither menu nor other messages work. right?

No, menu works still after that.
As far as I remember the progress display is displayed correct if I
press "OK". (I can't reproduce it at the moment; I'm glad not to see
this message...)

> this seems like a bug in one of the 0.9x versions (0.94?)

I think it's only a bug in VDR when displaying a message while the
replay mode display is visible.

> Do you have the newest version of VDR?

Yes, if I remember correct the same problem occured with an older 0.99
release.

It's not a big problem, but I think we should try to minimize the bugs
in version 1.0...

Ansgar.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index