[vdr] AW: AW: output on vga card?

>Maybe kvdr helps you http://www.linvdr.org/download/ (id dont know the
>actual link to the programmers hompage so this version may be out of
>date; perhaps you try google)

I have no xserver installed.

>>- no hangup of the CI by playback a video (it comes through the vga
card)
>Works with vdr perfectly; never had a hangup (for playback no ci is
needed)

If you watched a recoeding, you have to reset the dvb driver first to
watch a premiere programm (CI problem)

>>- timeshifting
>Works great with two DVBs ;-)
Sure, but a second DVB card costs about 250EUR, a graphic card with tv
out only about 50-100EUR.

>>At the moment, I tried only the mplayer on my VGA Card with TV out. It
>>works perfect! Now it will be nice, to have
>Whitch card are you using ?
I use the ATI Xpert@Play (3D Rage Pro 215GP), a cheat standart vga card
with 8MB ram.

Marco