[vdr] Re: help adding another card

> sometimes there's no way to put the second (third/fourth) cable from LNB
> to your living room ...

A very easy and cheap way is to put the VDR not in the Living-Room !
Put it where you want and connect a IR/TV Transmitter to the VDR and to your
TV !

this works realy fine here and i have no noice in the bedrooom.

Sure - your are not able to play DVD or DIVX.
But now i have buyed a realy cheap DVD/VCD player wich costs only 99EURO
with wich i can playback my DVD´s and my converted DIVX movies.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index