[vdr] Re: Errors vdr 1.0.0pre4

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 12:34:54PM +0100, Martin Schoenbeck wrote:
> Hello Klaus,
>
> Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
> >
> > Is there a particular channel/time where this happens, so I might
> > set up a timer that could reproduce the same thing here?
>
> It had two sequences of this message. Once during recording Gozilla on
> Pro-7. There were 6 and 10 occurences each within 10 minutes. The second
> were about 50 occurences within two hours, but I can't tell, on which
> channel.

Gozilla? Hmm ... I've some AC3 dropouts and corrupted pictures sequences
within the last half of the recording (this was done with 0.99pre4).
During recording I've switched several onto VDR TV channel to avoid
commercials from an other (analog) TV channel I've viewed.  Maybe using
OSD during recording isn't a good idea if AC3 is available?

         Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index