[vdr] Question to all Script-Writers

Hi all VDR / TOSVCD users.

Here i have a VDR-Machine wich record every Day a specific
Movie.

It´s named: Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch,.....

So the Directory-Structure is:

/video0/Montag/DATETIMECODE/00x.vdr

My goal is is to create a script wich i start every day and wich
take the recording of the Day (Montag, Dienstag,...) and convert it
by TOSVCD

My Problem - i have to specify the $DIR for tosvcd

So i have tryed the "find" command but i only get a part of the whole
directory:

With:  find /video0 -follow -name 'Dienstag'
i get: /video0/Dienstag

but i need:  /video0/Dienstag/2002-03-26.21:00.99.99.rec

I think to use this command like this:

$DIR `cp -R -L `find /video0 -follow -name '%*'`

I think that after successfully converting the movie to delete the recording

so i think about to use:

rm $DIR -R

I´m not a Programmer so please forgive me if something is completly wrong in my
idea/way.

Please help me !

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index