[vdr] Re: VDR crashed while playing DVD

> I know, I just don't know anymore, which versions were inside the AIO
> patch and also I don't know anymore, which AIO patch I installed (there

It would be nice if vdr would show its version number with --version
or whatever. And if someone adds a feature to it (like mp3 or dvd) it
should add the version number of that fature as well.

e.g. AIO patch might show:

vdr --version

vdr 1.0.0pre4 AIO, mp3 0.99, dvd 0.88, washingmachineextension 0.77

currently its hard to know which version is installed after one week.

Thilo
--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw@7eins.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index