[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0 feature request

bernd wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it would be very nice to have the diseqc config like the ca.conf, you never
> have
> to change 1000 Channels only diseqc 0 == Astra or diseqc 1 == Eutelsat.
>
> any comments?

The meaning of the DiSEqC parameter will be completely changed after VDR 1.0.0.
It will then contain the satellite position, and the actual DiSEqC value(s) will
be determined from that position, the polarization and the transponder frequency,
according to a user definable setup file.

Since the vast majority of users presumably don't use DiSEqC, I didn't change
this in version 1.0.0 any more.

Klaus