[vdr] Re: displaying the signal level and the snr

Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> Andreas Roedl wrote:
>
> > Alessio: You should learn how to create a patch file. It's not that difficult!
>
> which command would you use to create the patch? I'm reading diff options...

diff -ru original_vdr_directory modified_vdr_directory > patch_file_name

> mmhh... the problem is that I made also other modifications, and I have
> applied other patches. What do you think it's best, modify the vanilla
> vdr or modify the already patched version or ... ????

As long as you do the diff between the directory before
your last change and the directory after that change,
the patch might still be useful.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index