[vdr] Re: displaying the signal level and the snr

Rainer Zocholl wrote:

>>umh, I'd like to see it every time, just to check everything is ok.
>
> That's a _typical_ job for a computer! ;-)

ehhehehe let's say like this: my humax shows it and I want it too! heheh

the main problem is another: I don't really know when a signal is LOW,
not even the MAXIMUM value for the signal. I can only guess...

>>I think the voice in the menu' to activate it> Do you mean "item"?

hihihi sorry, a litteral translation from italian... you're right.

>>and the row for its own is a good solution.
> If it is turned on, the syslog will fill up and teh display wil not  be
> realized any more.
> If it is turned off, you don't see if the signal
> is becoming weak...
> When only a "not so good level" is displayed, it'll
> get much more attention by the user.
>
> But Ok, let's first see how to make it run on all boards.

ja it's the main problem at the moment: I looked the source of the
driver, but it doesn't help.

ciao
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index