[vdr] little flaw with repeating timers

Hi list,

I've found a little flaw with repeating timers over
midnight set to "next day".

On friday I set my daily timer "H.S.Show", tuesday to
friday, 23:10 to 00:30 to "!", to avoid recording some
stuff (there was no "H.S.Show" on Good Friday). I am
aware that "first day" is set to next day (in my case
saturday), when no more editing is done.

On midnight (friday to saturday) vdr began to record
until 00:30. My timer say's: 23:10 to 00:30 the
following day, but vdr seems not to be aware of this
"following day".

I have no problems with this behaviour, since I am
aware of it. In my case I should have edited the
"first day" to next tuesday, in case of an everyday
timer vdr would record some superfluous things. But
this is better than missing a recording ;-)

Ciao,
mel

Sie brauchen mehr Speicher für Ihre E-Mails? - http://premiummail.yahoo.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index