[vdr] Re: OT: MKISOFS to create DVD-R

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Axel Gruber (AG) wrote:

AG> So when i use: mkisofs -s -R -J -o /dvdtemp/iso.iso /video0/%*

I suppose, mkisofs takes only the contents of the directories on the
command line.

AG> Second Question:  Is it possible to "mount" a created ISO-File on a /mount-Point
AG> for testing - it takes a lot of time to create a DVD-RW for testing.

yes, kompile loopback block device (in kernel or as a module)
and then mount as follows

mount -o loop /your/file /mnt

(you might also want to specify other options like -t to mount)

c ya
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de
                -- Mark Twain