[vdr] some channels dont work

hi

i am on a (low-cost) multifeed sat-dish with 4 users.
some channels (n-tv, viva..) on my DVB-S 2.1 dont work.
it seems to be the frequency : 12669 MHZ
all other frequencies (above and below work fine.)
i plugged off everything like DECT-telephones, network cabels, but no
result, Freq:12669 doesent sync

does anybody have an idea, where the problem might be?
is there a way to look for any kind of "radiation", that might be
disturbing?(i dont want to carry my Computer-Tower on the roof :-))
can it be a hardware-bug on my DVB-S?

Michael Schmidtlein

Home | Main Index | Thread Index