[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] AIA Patch 1.0.0pre5

Andreas Roedl wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Am Dienstag, 2. April 2002 20:44 schrieb Thilo Wunderlich:
>
>>>The VDR-AIA patch 1.0.0pre5 is now available and can be found here:
>>>
>>>  http://www.flood-net.de/flood/projects/vdr-1.0.0pre5-AIA-02.04.diff.gz
>>>
>>Do we really need another patch ? Why not include this one into
>>the AIO patch ?
>>

>Perfect idea, but that's not in my hand.
>

>Andi

Another question: why not include progress bars into vdr?
They are working and very helpful. So there would be no need to
create a patch for every new vdr/AIO version...

They are not that complicated, so there is no reason to keep them seperate
from vdr (nja only reason i can imagine: klaus don't want them :-))

Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index