[vdr] Re: Update Startscripts

Mirko Günther wrote:

> I've changed the startscripts for vdr to start at startup. I've send
> the archive to Klaus and I hope his uploads nexts days.
> The archiv is called 'vdrdaemon_SuSE.tar.gz'
> I hope someone is' interessted in. :o)

I've updated my Startscripts and the installscript... I've also included
a patch for kvdr-0.42, that makes kvdr possible to change the
audio-volume over SVDRP instad of alsa.
It makes kvdr also possible to unmute the audio of the primary DVB device at
start and mute it at the end of the program.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index