[vdr] Re: kvdr-0.5 released

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 02:54:27PM +0200, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> What I like more is the xawtv fullscreen mode ;-))
> Would be great for 0.51 ;-))

I have just played a little more with it, and found that putting a
"fullscreen of 768x658 just give wounderfull result with xv and
desinterlace ;-))

What would be great is to be able to remove the mouse, and the border of
the window: to have it in real fullscreen!!!

Another problem is that I am not able to store my setting: kvdr every
times lauch with a very little screen and I cannot save my pictures
settings??? Even with the sore function?

kvdr is just great :-))

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch