[vdr] Re: kvdr 0.5 Xv Mode

On Sunday, 7. April 2002 20:57, you wrote:
> I've a small white vertical line rigth of the monitor. Hwo can I get
> this away?

That means right of your monitor? You have to repaint your wall then - just
joking :-)

Have a look at the source code and try increasing the values for snipping
away borders in line 831 kvdr.cpp:
if (!Xvdsp) Xvdsp=new
XvDisplayer(this,isPAL?MAX_X_PAL:MAX_X_NTSC,isPAL?MAX_Y_PAL:MAX_Y_NTSC,
	                                    8,8,0,0,isPAL?50:60);//cut away

The first 4 numbers in the last line above determine how much is cut away on
the left, right, top, bottom of the image. Hope i did'nt mix them up
somewhere in the code...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index