[vdr] Re: Feature Suggestion #2 / String Editing / Recording to Dirs

Hello!

Am Sonntag, 7. April 2002 21:55 schrieb Simon Dean:
> > 1. VDR is not a mobile phone :-) 2. I don't have "ABC" "DEF" letters
>
> on
>
> > the
> > numerical buttons of my remote control.
>
> True it would be difficult without the aid of numbers but a lot of
> people instinctively know which position is which letter from using a
> mobile phone.  It wouldn't have to be the default entry method but could
> be a setup option.

Lutz, Simon: If you wanna have such input method, you can create a patch and
make it configurable. A setup entry called "Input method" or something like
that which gives you a choice between "conservative" :-) and "sms style"
would be nice.

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/