[vdr] Re: kvdr 0.5 Xv Mode

Hello Marc,

> I've tried kvdr Xv mode and i get green lines on the right half of the screen, switching deinterlace modes will make the lines to move to another part of the screen.
> any idea ?

I got the same effect with MPlayer xv output via an onboard Trident
chip. The MPlayer docs said it was a problem with the X server:

   2.3.1.2.6. Trident cards

   If you want to use xv with a trident card, provided that it doesn't
   work with 4.1.0, try the latest cvs of Xfree or wait for Xfree 4.2.0.
   The latest cvs adds support for fullscreen xv support with the
   Cyberblade XP card

You don't use a Trident card with XFree 4.1.0, do you?

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index