[vdr] Re: LNB-sharing patch updated (was: Re: Patch: Multiple DVB-s cards sharing one LNB)

Hello Matthias,

Saturday, April 06, 2002, 7:47:52 PM, you wrote:

ML> Hello!

ML> I updated the LNB-sharing patch:
ML> - removed a bug (see below)
ML> - removed old limitations (see below)
ML> - made the code cleaner in some parts
ML> The patch for VDR 1.0.0p5 is available at:
ML> http://rk.dyn.dhs.org/dvb/

I appreciate your patch and would be glad if I could use it, but
unfortunately the video and audio glitches and hangs when I connect
the loop-through-cable to the two full-featured dvb-s cards.
The glitching is not related to the patch, I tried vdr-1.0.0 without
patch and with loop-through the glitching remains.

Does anyone using the loop-through had any problems of this kind and/or
hints for me?

--
Best regards,
 Lutz                            mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net