[vdr] Re: vdradmin 0.13

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [vdr] Re: vdradmin 0.13 (09-Apr-2002 10:25)
From:    tom@harhar.net
To:      vdr@linuxtv.org

> Am Dienstag den, 9. April 2002, um 07:31, schrieb <apieper@gmx.net>:
>
> > 1. How (if possible) can i exclude specified names from recording?
> >    i.e. i want to record 'Abba: der Film'.
> >    So i programmed autotimer to record 'abba', later
> >    vdr recorded something like 'Abbayes....'.
>
> At the moment you can only isolate a event with
>
> - a start & stop time
> - setting a broadcast station
> - setting which section must contain the search pattern
>    (title, subtitle, description)
>
> This will changed in the next version.

Nice to hear.

>  > 2. ':' in timers is not possible.
>  >    See example above: the film is named 'Abba: der Film'.
>  >    I am not able to store this title (title appears as 'abba'
>  >    and in the starttime-field there is a '1.').
>
> I'll look into that.

I think that's because the field-separators are ':' too.

Feature-suggestion: Buttons in 'Was läuft jetzt' where you can switch
directly to 'Programmübersicht' of the choosen channel (similar to
switching the dvb to the choosen channel, as already possible).

...Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index