[vdr] Replay of mpeg1 files

Hi,

I just tried to replay an mpeg1 file with vdr. I used the genindex.c
posted here some time ago (mid of march i think) to create the
index.vdr. It reported several times "Error while scanning file 001.vdr,
broken mpeg file?"

After it completed i had an index.vdr, but replaying only brought a b/w
picture which was too high (looked like NTSC or something) and it
somewhat fastforwarded through the file, replay was over after 30 sec.
(the original file is around 44 mins.).

File Info from VirtualDub:
Frame size:		352x240 px
FPS:			29.970
Framecount:		79612
I,P,B Frames:	4573 / 22281 / 52767
Avg. Bitrate:	1149 kBit/s

Does anyone know how i get this to work?

Cu Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index