[vdr] Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

Hi,

I encountered a strange behavior with pre5 today:

I recorded Dark Angel on Vox.
After the recording finished, VDR switched to Sat1.
21 seconds later it siwtched to RTL.

VDR kept following switching-cycle:

SAT1
RTL
NDR
Arte
(Channel with commericals, don't know which one)
CNN
VIVA
MTV
ARD
ZDF

Each channel was switched to exactly after 21 seconds.

When I hit the key for the OSD to find out which channel the one with
the commercial was vdr switched to Pro7 and stayed there.

Does anyone know what causes this? I'm using VDR since 0.98 and this
never happended to me....

Cheers
Thomas