[vdr] Re: Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

EPG-Scan is supposed to switch about every 5 seconds
AND
sweeps all channels, not just a few.

Although I would prefer to have to select the channels to be scanned.
ATM vdr starts channel-hopping after a fixed min-user inactivity.
It never stops until you use it again. It doesn't even bother if the
ARM has crashed.
I would like to limit the scan to a set of channels (e.g. no radio)
to be checked once every 30 or 60 minutes.

CU,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index