[vdr] Funny effect (artefacts)

Problem V.1.3/1.5 ?

I had a Version 2.1 DVB-S as Primary and a V1.5.
All worked -very- well. So it's time for a change...;-)

Now i replaced the Version 2.1 with a V1.3:

Result:
The upper part of the image is broken, the sound is async too
(when for some seconds the image is clear.)
Switching to letterbox 16:9 failed. (No bars at top and botton
while "3sat nano"-replay).

Regardless if "live" or "replay"..

Removed alle cards (OK, that's simple with only two PCI slots)
tried 1.3 alone in the low slot: No problem
added 1.5 in the upper: No problem, but RC via LIRC is not working anymore
removed 1.5 : LIRC works again
inserted 1.5 in the low slot
inserted 1.3 in upper slot: All is well
this now running configuration is the same as which failed
on the first attempt..

Any explanation ?

I'm quite sure that i pressed the cards firmly into the slots.
Rebooted twice the failind config ("plug and pray" ;-))

I only realize some "low frequency" audio artefacts
similar to those at the beginning of a replay.
(in german: eine Art "grummeln", wie es auch am Anfang
einer Wiedergabe zu hören ist.)

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index