[vdr] Re: Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

> No problem with this here. I've let a replay run fast forward/back for
> over a minute with the OSD active and nothing happened.
>
> Siemens DVB-S 1.3 - maybe it is card rev. specific?
>
> Klaus

Hauppauge DVB-t rev 1.6

It's basically a DVB-s 1.6 with the satellite tuner replaced by a
terrestrial tuner.  The replacement was done by Hauppauge not me.

I'm not on the latest CVS version of the drivers.  I'll try the latest
snapshot sometime in the next few days.

Simon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index