[vdr] Re: Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

> I am using an old dvb Driver from 191101.
> Is there any reason why a update to the current is necessary?

If you use it:
mp3 replay with sampling rate other than 48kHz is supported by later drivers
without resampling on the fly.

> I also removed all channels from channels.conf from which I don't get
> any image or were tunig errors happen. This avoids that the epg scan
> which is constantly running on all secondary cards hits such channels.

That's the point.
If I remove all channels which may trigger tuning errors you won't be
able to watch/listen to them. This especially applies for all radio stations
and for some tv-channels that don't broadcast 24/7.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to somehow restrict the epg-scan to a certain
set of channels but keeping the full channels.conf for live viewing.

BTW. I do get those ARM crashes on the secondary card and only while
epg-scan.

CU,
Christian.

> Emil