[vdr] Re: kvdr 0.5

On Wednesday, 10. April 2002 20:48, you wrote:
> > If you use xv-mode or directly upon start (if it uses overlay)?
>
> As soon as I run the program (without any command line options).
>
> Does kvdr have any special requirements?  The graphics card in the
> machine in question is only a nVidia Riva 128.

Nothing more than xawtv, so if that one is working for you it's probably a
problem of kvdr, eventually some bug. But as the critical part (v4l-conf) is
used from xawtv i do not really know what it can be.
What about the elder versions - did they work for you?
Did you compile on your own or used just my binary (in that case i recommend
recompiling at your system).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index